Sunday 4 November 2012

Plans for November

pink roses

(Since we were talking about decorating my room a few days ago: This is a view of one corner of my desk)

I feel a bit lost at the moment so I’m going to do what I love most and make a list of things I want to do in November.

- Finish at least three crafted Christmas presents

- Fix the broken furniture (we do currently have two broken tables and broken stool)

- Read at least half of Roger Penrose’s “The road to reality

- Write two PhD applications

- Bake 5 type so of biscuits or cakes

- Keep getting up nice and early

I will report back on how things are going :)

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like an industrious November! Hope things go as planned - are you applying for PhD's in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will start here anyway but I think I will apply for some abroad as well. It's just so hard to pick from that many choices!

      Delete
    2. It is indeed, but funding can be pretty hard to find, so maybe throwing your net quite widely will help with finding something (it's why I headed to Australia!).

      Delete
    3. Oh, I will definitely look in different parts of Europe as well but the british ones first because the deadlines appear to be earlier. I'm not that keen on quitting Europe quiet yet though.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a very good plan for this month to me! PhD, oh my, I wish I was this far in my academic career... Good luck with those applications!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I sometimes wish I wasn't this far yet. While it's exciting, it is also seriously scary.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.