What has changed:
- I have been accepted to do a PhD in Astrophysics at the University of Oxford and I absolutely cannot wait to start.
- My hair got longer and now reaches my waist.
- I have significantly added to my collection of baking tins.
- I have become somewhat better at talking to people (still working on that one).
- I have dragged myself out of the emotional hole I fell into as Christmas approached.
- I started exercising (semi-) regularly
- The Mister got a job so the daily routine has changed somewhat.
- My paper has been accepted for publication.
- My little garden finally looks like I wished it would.
What hasn't changed:
- I still live in the same flat in the same city in the same country.
- I'm still on a gap year, looking for direction
- I still complain about my flatmates and secretly love them dearly.
- I still have many plans and trouble executing them.
- I still eat all the chocolate I can get my hands on.
- I still giggle too much and smile too little
All in all, life feels pretty similar to when we last spoke. How have you been getting on?