Wednesday 11 March 2015

Too much

There are 50 books on my goodreads "to-read" list. My to-do list is several pages long and the basket with crafting projects is overflowing.  My nightstand has all but disappeared below books waiting for my time. Every time I look at there is this moment of guilt, the twinge of "I should". Even plans and dreams create their own urgency, take up their space and clutter up the mind.

When I get home it is time for a spring clean, to pare down what is not needed and not loved. It is time to take room from guilt and give it to joy.

2 comments:

  1. Ich kenne das Gefühl, wenn Dinge, die mir eigentlich Spaß machen und die ich eigentlich mag zu einem Punkt auf der ToDo-Liste werden und mich dann plötzlich belasten. Eigentlich liebe ich solche Listen sehr, aber wenn der Inhalt überhand nimmt, wirken sie lähmend.
    Viel Erfolg beim Ausmisten!
    LG, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genau das! Plötzlich macht das schönste Hobby keinen Spass mehr und verfehlt damit komplett seinen Sinn.

    Danke. Ich werde berichten wie es läuft.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.