Wednesday 10 March 2010

,

The lost art of letterwriting

I love receiving letters that are neither bills nor advertisement and that's why I decided to give pen friends another try. My last conversation by letter ended years ago with a girl from France, you know one of these "improve your french, have a pen friend" things they used to do in school. I remember writing in french to her and she would reply in german so we could both practice. Unfortunately it rather limited the conversation topics but this time it is going to be different.

Buying paper is boring so I decided to make my own and that's what I came up with. Not bad for the first attempt, I'd say but i wish I had water colours. I desperately need some, for some reason I don't have any here. Crayons just don't work as nicely. I'm still not completely happy with these, but luckily I will have many more chances to make and use my own paper. I'm looking foreward to writing and sending these.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.