Thursday 7 October 2010

,

back to London!

Important news first: I'm back in London. The move has come with all the crazyness of going back to uni after a long summer, moving into a new house and generally trying to get my life sorted. It's had some good sides, like moving in with my new flatmates (lots of fun) and several good parties but it has also had some bad sides ( 9 o'clock starts and an expired bank card) but I think it's all falling into place now.

Then a good friend visited for a few days and we went shopping. A lot. I got some really nice pieces, I'll have to show you. Unfortunately I have to postpone this to a random "some time soon" as my camera broke. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Until then, I'll show you the last picture it took before randomly abandoning me.

Isn't it cute?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.