Saturday 12 March 2011

,

Piggyback ride

After deciding to read more the other week I felt like writing down how much I had read already this year. Initially I just wanted to make a list in my journal but then I remembered something I found in a book a few years ago: The idea of a piggyback journal. It's essentially a little book that is put into the larger journal but can be taken out at times. Mine just contains a list of the books I started to read so far and I note whether I finished them or not. Yes, I admit, I don't finish every book I start.

Also, it gave me a great opportunity to use one of the lovely postcards I bought last week. It looks like it was made for this. I'm so happy with the result. Now I just need to read more so I can actually fill the lovely little book.





The I got the idea from was Gwen Diehn's The Decorated Journal. Both her books are really worth reading and an amazing source of inspiration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.