Monday 7 March 2011

That was just one of the many entertaining quotes I heard over the last weekend, which we spent in Berlin. I was the only member of the group actually fluent in German so we had many entertaining attempts at counting, reading out every poster we came past and crazy dances on the platform while waiting for the train (just because). We also started every day with cake for breakfast, drank vast amounts of tea and hot chocolate to warm up and discovered many oddities of this awesome city. In tradition with a girls weekend away, we even went shoe shopping which was very unexpected, given some of us are not exactly shopaholics.

Thanks girls, it was amazing. When are we going to Warsaw? 









Apologies for the lack of 7 things this week. I wa so absorbed in travelling, I entirely forgot. Next week,  I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.