Tuesday 8 November 2011

Tuesday Treats



Every Tuesday, I'd like to share some of my finds from around the Internet with you. This is week one but I hope there will be many more as my collection of awesome/funny/enjoyable/amazing things on the internet appears to be steadily growing.


Next time I have some friends over, we are definitely trying out this game.  It sounds hilarious.

This is an awesome idea to store odd bits and bobs.

Before I get into the Christmas baking I might have to try homemade marshmallows. There are still some bonfires and barbecues coming up after all.

Secrets of french girls. If it didn't say so at the top I would never have guessed that this article is almost twenty years old.I'd still take my styling advice from that any day.

Speaking of Christmas baking: if you got your biscuit cutters out already, there is more one can do with them. Look at these adorable lace hearts. It might work with all sorts of other shapes as well.

Aran is the most amazing food photographer I know. I wish I was even a tiny bit a skilled as she is. Just looking at her blog makes my mouth water.

I don't have children but if I did, they would own one of those puzzles. I'm always amazed by the number of people who seem unable to tell an oak from birch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.