Monday 7 November 2011

lights in the dark

No seven things today, I'm sorry. I started this morning but I am so neck deep in work that I didn't even use my hands for seven things today. Sitting at a desk for hours on ends just don't make for good pictures and I wanted to spare you a photograph of my tooth brush as well. I'd much rather share some pictures from Bonfire night with you. (For those of you not familiar from this part of the world: Bonfire night)

As soon as fireworks go off, I turn back into a little girl. I stare upwards with big eyes, mesmerized by the bright colours and the wafts of smoke floating away in the wind. No fancy artifical light shows get the same effect as these fiery flowers, unfolding high above our heads. I still hold sparkers with a sense of childish glee mixed with panic at the thought of holding something actually on fire.


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.