Tuesday 27 December 2011

heavenly sisters


 I currently have three sister, two biological ones and my japanese "exchange sister". For Christmas, one of my younger sister gave each of us a little angle. The most amazing thing is that they actually resemble us. Mine is the green one, one of my sisters is blond and the other has light ginger hair. My japanese sister of course has dark hair.

The really amazing thing happened when my mother took one look at the little angles and retrieved part of our christmas decoration from the window sill.She already had a matching mother angle!


2 comments:

  1. Wie passend! Mit Mama-Engel. :) Und obwohl ich generell nicht so auf Engel stehe - diese hier sind wirklich richtig süß. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea!
    The angels are so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.