Thursday 29 December 2011

, ,

My token handmade present

I thought I would get away without any handmade presents this year but a week before Christmas I came across instructions that were perfect for my aunt. It's amazing, I knitted what looked like an oversized hat and stuck it in the washing machine. This involved several attempts. I used up the blue wool twice before I made it into something I was satisfied with. Out came these lovely bowls, which my aunt absolutely loved.

I'm always terrified that I get the presents wrong and people won't like them. I love giving gifts when I have a good idea but being forced to find a gift for somebody with an approaching deadline scares me to death. However, this time I as spot-on. She loved them! It's such a great feeling to get it right, even better than receiving gifts myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.