Friday 24 February 2012

8 things you didn't know about me

  1. I am currently living in my third country and I still don't feel like I ever emigrated. I always just thought of it as "moving".
  2. I don't have a single yellow, orange or pink item of clothing. I do own one red one though but it's underwear.
  3.  I've been in London for years and I have never been inside Westminster Abbey. They charge a fortune for it and its quite pretty from the outside as well.
  4. The Mister and I have been living together for longer than we have been going out.
  5. I intentionally only carry black and turqouis pens so whenever I jot something down, it is colour coordinated.
  6. I readily admitt that this is quite pedantic.
  7. My flatmates occasionally call me  "Mommy" because apparently I give quite good stern looks.
  8. I currently don't own a pair of flat shoes, my last one fell apart a few days ago. Don't worry, I am planning on changing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.