Wednesday 8 February 2012

,

Much cakeness


My flatmate Squiek and I have a bit of a game going. Every time I do her a favour, lend her some notes or ask her to do something which then does not happen, she promises me a cake. Since we have been living together for more than a year ( and me being a very helpful person of course ;) ), I have accumulated a whole collection of cake debt. It's become a bit of a running joke but I have to take back everything I ever said about never getting those cakes because look, she made me one! Its so sweet, heartshaped with strawberry icing and all. It tastes amazing too, which given the somewhat experimental nature of Squiek's cooking (all I'm saying is Bacon Flapjacks, don't ask) does come as somewhat of a surprise.

Thank you, it's lovely :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.