Wednesday 4 July 2012

, ,

Phoney embroidery

embroidery

Do you remember the little cover for my phone that I made myself a few months ago? Well, I remember it quite fondly  but unfortunately I have absolutely no idea where it went so I need a new one. While I really liked the simplistic style of the last one, I wanted something a little more elaborate this time.

I remembered seeing some absolutely gorgeous embroidery with buttons somewhere on the internet a while ago, which I really wanted to try out, so I grabbed a piece of dark blue velvet, some buttons and a white ribbon and just went for it. I have a sneaking suspicion it isn’t going to last long in the hard life of a phone cover but even if it’s only a few week, I think it’s worth it.

Since I started this I can’t get the though of a black corset, elaborately decorated in this style, out of my head. You have been warned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.