Sunday 16 December 2012

New chair with old life

Chair 2

20 minutes with a piece of sandpaper, 30 minutes with a tub of paint and 10 minutes with a fabrics, hammer and nails and the chair is as good as new. I really like how it came out. I almost left it in its natural wood but after I discovered how easy it is to sand it down I decided to risk it.

Desk new

I quite like how it fits into its dedicated corner as well. Now I just wish I could do something about that floor. And those walls. And the lightning. Basically, can I have my own flat please?

4 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely job you did of that chair. I love how well you've adapted the space in your rooms to work for you guys as a living/sleeping/study space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we did some rearranging. We currently have two desks (one each), a living section and a sleeping area. It's so much better than having everything just jumbled together.

      Delete
  2. Der Stuhl ist wirklich superschön geworden! Aber der Stoff, den du verwendet hast, gehört sowieso zu meinen absoluten Lieblingen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich konnte beim letzten IKEA Besuch einfach nicht dran vorbei gehen. Im nachhinein gesehen war das sehr praktisch :D

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.