Tuesday 16 August 2011

Not just sprouts in Brussels

I know it has been somewhat quiet around here but before you launch into a long complaint about this fact, I do have an excuse: I went on a mini-holiday! More precisely, the Mister and I went to Brussels where he used to live before we moved to England. It's been great. I met some of his old friends and he showed me around the city. Apart from a few hiccups (We totally didn't miss the ferry on the way there. Oh, and the office, where the Mister wanted to pick up a new ID, was definitely not shut because we overlooked a public holiday...) it was amazing and we had such a good time.

I was especially excited that we stopped off at the beach in Middelkirke on the way home. I've been talking about going to the beach all summer and now we finally managed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.