Monday 6 February 2012

,

Oxford

No 7 things this week. I have a few blurry dark pictures on my phone but I will spare you these and show you something else instead.

Over the weekend, I went to Oxford for the first time in at least three years. We visited some friends and celebrated a birthday party for four people at a time! Now that's what I call efficient. ;) It was great. I have to admitt, I have a serious weakness for all that lovely yellow sandstone used for the amazing Oxford University buildings. Just look at it!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, blossoms :D. We live here in a deep freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you rember the nice weekend we had there before you started university?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! That was the first time I ate some scones. I still love them.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.