Monday, 6 February 2012

,

Oxford

No 7 things this week. I have a few blurry dark pictures on my phone but I will spare you these and show you something else instead.

Over the weekend, I went to Oxford for the first time in at least three years. We visited some friends and celebrated a birthday party for four people at a time! Now that's what I call efficient. ;) It was great. I have to admitt, I have a serious weakness for all that lovely yellow sandstone used for the amazing Oxford University buildings. Just look at it!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, blossoms :D. We live here in a deep freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to london, it's much warmer here.

      Delete
  2. Do you rember the nice weekend we had there before you started university?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! That was the first time I ate some scones. I still love them.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.