The Hedgefairy, over at Teaparties & Fairytales (isn't that a sweet name? ) has given me a blog award! Yay :) She has also sent me something really nice but I will tell you about that in a few days time.
1. List seven things about yourself.
2. Give the award to as many other bloggers that you think deserve it. ( just settled on three before I chose because otherwise I would never be able to pick one)
So, seven things first.
1. I love the word "lovely" and use it very regularly.
2. When I can't sleep, I mentally wander through houses and try to work out how I would decorate and furnish them if they were mine and I had money.
3. If given the choice between "meat and no veggies" and "veggies and no meat" I'd almost always go with the vegetables.
4. After I read a poem, my own voice in my head splits my thoughts up as if they were a poem too. It luckily lasts only a few minutes.
5. I am quite noise sensitive, things easily get too loud or too much for me. That doesn't stop me from occasionally listening to loud music on purpose.
6. I keep a very detailed spreadsheet of the money I spent and I actually really enjoy doing so.
7. I used to be very goth during my teenage years. Now I only dress up on some Saturday evenings when I go out to my favourite club.
Awesome bloggers who deserve it (You will be hearing more about these soon)
1. Loulou at Loulou Downtown: She writes in such a charming way about her daily life, I'm always looking forward to reading it.
2.Kristin at My life as a teacup: She is in a very similar position to me right now, just graduating from uni. Her posts rarely fail to make me smile.
3.Fiona at The corner of the Internet I call home: I love her travel adventures and her blog design is awesome. Such a great idea!
I could have made this list much much longer, there are so many awesome people out there but I'm sure other awards will come around and I can't use up all my ammunition with the first one ;).