Sunday 27 February 2011

7 things

7 things I used my hands for today, whether it was five minutes or three hours doesn't matter. I orginially found this idea at the Frau Liebe Blog.



My presentation about extra terrestrial life - Yay, Aliens!



Sewing - I'm not sure I like the result yet but I think it will grow on me. It almost always does.



Planning my summer - if everything turns out as I want it, it will be amazing! Fingers crossed.



Laundry - it's sunday, remember?



Playing the violin - the first time in much too long. I definitely need to do more of this.



Cleaning the microwave - don't ask.



Taking all these pictures  - this is the first " 7 things" where I used exclusively my own pictures. It's even more fun than normally.I do however desperately need a better camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.